Adamson Associates Architects is in need of an Accounting Assistant. This is a permanent full-time position. The successful candidate will possess a strong work ethic, excellent computer skills, the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and be able to prioritize well. This person will have a minimum of two years experience, preferably in a professional services environment, and should have an excellent working knowledge of Excel, good working knowledge of MS Word, and accounting programs. The candidate must be friendly, have a positive attitude and be extremely organized. Occasional overtime may be required.
- Reconciling weekly, monthly and yearly G/L accounts
- Accounts payable
- Monthly bank reconciliations
- Preparing working papers
- Everyday office work such as photocopying, filing etc.
- College or University education with a focus in accounting
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must be able to work alone and in a team environment
- Ability to multitask and work with tight deadlines
We thank all applicants for their interest in Adamson. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Appropriate accommodations will be provided to candidates upon request throughout the recruitment process.