Adamson Associates, Inc. (www.adamson-associates.com) is searching for a BIM MANAGER. This position has the opportunity for long-term growth and leadership with our firm. Adamson has a generous benefits package and salaries.
Reporting to the Principals, Project Managers, and other Adamson BIM Managers, this person will act as the lead on all BIM-related strategy, training, and application.
The successful candidate will have:
- Advanced communication and facilitation skills
- Superior knowledge of architectural practices
- Ability to work autonomously
- Knowledge to be “go-to” person on all Revit-related inquiries from both senior and junior employees
- Resources to build credibility with all staff
- Leadership skills to connect with other Adamson BIM managers to exchange information and knowledge; as well as make sure office-wide standards are adhered to
- Work closely with the Principals and Project Managers to ensure that all project and contractual requirements are adhered to throughout the course of a project, flagging any issues that may negatively impact the projects.
- Organize and schedule Revit training course for those new to Revit
- Teach project processes such as Back-ups, model exchanges, re-creation of central files, cleanup process.
- Suggest and implement Best Practice Solutions for Revit teams and/or individuals.
- Establish project set-up for new projects.
- Maintain Revit office libraries and templates.
- Follow the development in the Revit world and suggest and implement new add-ons for specific purposes on files.
- Revit assessment for potential new employees
- Analyze how to best integrate models from different applications to be used with our Revit projects.
- Teach quality control of outputted product to team members.
- Minimum Bachelor of Architecture degree
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a BIM Manager with a background in implementing training programs and developing BIM standards for a practice
- Expert level Revit proficiency. Subject matter expert on Revit, its add-ons and their application and use within architecture
Interested applicants should send a cover letter, resume, and representative portfolio of your work to the e-mail address below. Your documents should be in a PDF format or similar and no more than 10 pages/5 MB. Please keep it simple and do not send interactive-application or zipped files. Please send your information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Adamson Associates, Inc. is an award-winning, full-service architectural firm with a specialty in high-profile design and the Executive Architect role. The firm is currently designing and collaborating with world-renowned architects and designers on a number of large, prestigious, cutting-edge architectural projects in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle, Vancouver, New York, London, and Toronto. In addition to its Downtown Los Angeles office, Adamson has associated offices in Toronto, New York, and London.