Our New York Office has an immediate opening for a Construction Administrator/Architect.
In this position, the ideal candidate will:
- Be the prime liaison between CMs/general contractors, client/owner and AE teams
- Review and interpret construction documents.
- Process, review and answer Request for Information and submittals
- Resolve problems which arise on the jobsite, coordinate bulletins to the contract documents, make recommendations, and consult client / owner on all issues related to the project.
- Monitor, review and process closeout submittals and perform periodic QA/QC construction site visits, including substantial presence at the construction site.
- Write regular field reports and distribute them to the team.
- Conduct regular progress meetings
- Write meeting minutes and track issues
- Maintain RFI, ASI and submittal logs
- Review and comment on change orders
- Maintain BIM model
- Maintain the quality and design intent of the design architects
- 5+ years of experience in construction administration experience
- Bachelors in Architecture (licensed architect preferred)
- Experience in large-scale residential, office and mixed-use projects
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong client communication, collaboration and conflict resolution skills required
- Proficiency in Revit and Microsoft Office Suite