Intermediate Architects with 5 Years’ Minimum Experience
Adamson Associates, Inc. (www.adamson-associates.com) is searching for Intermediate Architects. This is an exciting opportunity to gain valuable design, construction, client-related experience and direct exposure to all aspects of prominent, large-scale projects.
This position has the opportunity for long-term growth and leadership with our firm. Adamson has a generous benefits package and salaries.
Applicants must have:
- completed a five-year architectural degree program or Master in Architecture program
- a minimum of 5 years’ work experience working on architectural projects in North America
- strong knowledge of building technology, construction methods, related engineering principles, sustainability strategies, building codes, and assembly of construction drawings
- demonstrated proficiency with the current version of Revit
- strong interest and problem-solving skills in the technical design and coordination of complex building systems
- experience working on a multidisciplinary team to prepare construction documents
- good communication skills
Interested applicants should send a cover letter, resume, and representative portfolio of your work to the e-mail address below. Your documents should be in a PDF format or similar and no more than 10 pages/5 MB. Please keep it simple and do not send interactive-application or zipped files. Please send your information to: email@example.com
Adamson Associates, Inc. is an award-winning, full-service architectural firm specializing in high-profile design in the capacity of Executive Architect. The firm is currently designing and collaborating with world-renowned architects and designers on a number of large, prestigious, cutting-edge architectural projects in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle, Vancouver, New York, London, and Toronto. In addition to its Downtown Los Angeles office, Adamson has associated offices in Toronto, New York and London.