Revit-trained Architectural Technologists
Our Toronto office is currently seeking Revit-trained Architectural Technologists to work on various local and international projects.
- Work with and support Project Managers and Associates on the development of projects
- Assemble construction drawing sets from schematic design through to construction administration in REVIT, including: site plans, floor plans, elevations, building sections, wall details, etc.
- Work with current design techniques, building systems, and keep current with design trends, code changes, and developments to sustain and improve technical and design skills
- Prepare client presentation materials, design development documentation, construction documentation, contract administration and Authority submissions on a wide variety of projects under guidance from senior architects
- Ensure all work meets Adamson standards for quality
- Complete work upon agreed deadlines
- 5+ years of experience with large-scale retail, commercial, mixed-use and institutional buildings
- A strong knowledge of building technology and assembly, construction methodology, materials application and interpretation of manufacturers’ requirements
- Fully versed in the Ontario Building Code
- Knowledge of American building practices and standards
- Proficient in producing Contract Documents in current versions of REVIT
- Familiarity with Contract Administration/shop drawing review
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Self-motivated individual capable of assuming increasing responsibility for both current and future projects
- Experience working in both imperial and metric measurements
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Team player able to work collaboratively in groups of 5-10
- Flexible schedule and able to work overtime as needed
If you are a self-motivated individual capable of assuming increasing responsibility for both current and future projects and interested in growing with the firm, please submit a cover letter with credentials, electronic resume, and images of your work to careersToronto@adamson-associates.com
We thank all applicants for their interest in Adamson. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Appropriate accommodations will be provided to candidates upon request throughout the recruitment process.