Revit-trained Intern Architects
We are currently looking for some great people to help us build one of the many exciting projects that we are currently working on.
- Work with and support senior architects on the development of projects
- Assemble construction drawing sets in REVIT, including: site plans, floor plans, elevations, building sections, wall details, etc.
- Work with current design techniques, building systems, and keep current with design trends, code changes, and developments to sustain and improve technical and design skills
- Prepare client presentation materials, design development documentation, construction documentation, contract administration and Authority submissions on a wide variety of projects under guidance from senior architects
- Ensure all work meets Adamson standards for quality
- Complete work upon agreed deadlines
- Bachelor of Architecture (BArch)
- 5+ years of professional work experience in large-scale commercial, mixed-use, residential and institutional projects
- High proficiency in current versions of REVIT
- Proven abilities in the production of meticulous architectural documents through all stages of a project’s lifespan with a focus on CD/CA
- Understanding of Ontario Building Codes
- Strong knowledge of building technology, construction techniques, related engineering principles, sustainability strategies, building codes, and assembly of construction drawing sets.
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive attitude accompanied with a strong work ethic
- Design and problem-solving skills as well as an appreciation of, and sensitivity to, architectural design intent
- Self-motivated with the capability of working with minimum to no supervision
If you share our commitment to design excellence and would like to join a dynamic, fast-paced, but supportive, team-based environment, please don’t hesitate to submit a cover letter with credentials, electronic resume, and images of your work to careersToronto@adamson-associates.com
We thank all applicants for their interest in Adamson. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Appropriate accommodations will be provided to candidates upon request throughout the recruitment process.