Join our London studio and bring your talents to the city's most prestigious and exciting architectural projects.
Adamson Associates (International) Limited is a leading international architecture practice. Acting as Executive Architect, Adamson collaborates with the world’s most acclaimed design architects, on iconic buildings and developments around the globe.
We are currently seeking a BIM Coordinator to join our team in London. The successful candidate will work as part of the BIM and Digital team reporting directly to the Senior BIM Manager. They must be a proactive individual with proven experience in all the major industry software packages.
- Run clash detection and produce reports using Navisworks
- Assist and support project team with BIM coordination and review clash reports
- Provide training and support for BIM coordination software
- To work closely with all BIM and Revit users on each project
- Liaise with the BIM manager and project BIM lead at all times
- Promote and provide guidance on procedures, processes and technical queries
- Ensure all project teams meet and understand the specific project digital requirements
- Follow and promote the company standards, procedures and processes
- Assist with Revit content creation and promote best software practice
- Provide technical assistance for Revit content, functionality and technical issues resolution
- Responsible for producing training content in line with Company standards, processes and procedures
- Responsible for maintaining training manuals and process documents
- Hold regular technical BIM audits and maintain audit trackers
- Hold regular Revit and related topics training sessions
The ideal candidate will have at least 5-10 years’ experience in Architecture/Engineering or related construction field. and previous experience as a BIM specialist.
- Experience in BIM coordination and digital workshops within the construction sector in the role of BIM manager on large scale, high profile projects
- Proven experience using Autodesk Navisworks and other associated BIM technologies
- Excellent communication and social interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management skills and be adaptable
- Have a good working knowledge of:
- BS 1192:2007+A2:2016
- ISO 19650 suite of documents
- Proven experience using:
- Imperative programming languages (C#, Python)
- A good understanding of business processes, standards and ISO requirements
The successful applicant will have a positive attitude, with proven proficiency working collaboratively within a team setting, a strong work ethic, and a sense of responsibility for their own work. They should be self-motivated, capable of absorbing increased responsibility for both current and future projects, and have a clear ambition to grow within the firm.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Adamson Associates (International) Ltd
One Canada Square