The successful candidate will possess a take-charge attitude, a strong work ethic, and excellent computer skills. The ability to efficiently prioritize and work in a fast-paced environment is a must. They will have a minimum of four years of experience, preferably in a professional services environment and should have an excellent working knowledge of Excel, MS Word, and other accounting programs. The candidate must be friendly, have a positive attitude and be extremely organized. Occasional overtime is required.
- Reconciling weekly, monthly and yearly G/L accounts
- Monthly bank reconciliations
- Assist in preparation of financial statements and other financial working papers and reports
- Accounts Payable for International companies
- College or University education with a focus in accounting
- 4 years of experience in a similar role
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal
- Dedication and motivation to achieve high standards of professionalism in the performance of duties
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be effective in both a team environment and while working independently
- Ability to multi-task and work with tight deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong Excel skills
Please apply via the form below.