Our Los Angeles office is seeking architects with a minimum of 3 years and up to 10 years’ experience. This is an exciting opportunity to work on large and prestigious projects that transform our built environment.
Adamson Associates, Inc. is an award-winning architectural firm with a specialty in high-profile design. In addition to the traditional architectural design approach, Adamson often teams with other architectural firms to collaborate in the delivery of projects. We frequently collaborate with Pritzker Architecture Prize winners and other leading design architects. These collaborations allow our teams to experience the design processes and approaches employed by a variety of top firms.
As part of our architectural staff you will also have the opportunity to interact with consultants and gain valuable design, construction, and client-related experience. We offer a stimulating, collaborative working environment, and a strong mentorship program.
Adamson is a diverse group that includes team members from many backgrounds. You can be a professional with us and still be you. We value the talents and perspectives you bring to our office. We believe that diverse perspectives enhance innovation and that a great professional can be anyone and can come from anywhere. Diversity, inclusion, and access to opportunity are essential to our path forward.
This position offers opportunities for long-term growth and leadership with our firm. The starting yearly salary range is $65,000 to $100,000. Salary offers will be based on skills and expertise in addition to experience. Adamson also has a generous benefits package.
Applicants must have:
- Completed a five-year architectural degree program or Master in Architecture program
- Professional experience working on architectural projects in the United States
- Strong knowledge of building technology, construction methods, related engineering principles, sustainability strategies, building codes, and assembly of construction drawings
- Demonstrated Revit proficiency
- Strong interest in the technical design and coordination of complex building systems, and applicable problem-solving skills
- Experience working as part of a multidisciplinary team to prepare construction documents
- Solid communication skills
Interested applicants should send a non-zipped PDF (5MB max) containing a cover letter, resume, and representative portfolio of your work, to Julia O’Grady at firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates must have a Green Card or be a U.S. Citizen.
Adamson Associates, Inc. is an award-winning, full-service architectural firm with a specialty in high-profile design and the Executive Architect role. The firm is currently designing and collaborating with world-renowned architects and designers on a number of large, prestigious, cutting-edge architectural projects in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Silicon Valley, Seattle, Vancouver, New York, London, and Toronto. In addition to its Downtown Los Angeles office, Adamson has associated offices in Toronto, New York, Vancouver, and London.