AAI Architects, P.C. offers a full range of architectural, planning, interior, and urban design services to a wide range of clients, in both the private and public sectors. Our portfolio encompasses projects in virtually every market sector — commercial; cultural; hotel and residential; justice; colleges and universities; hospitals and healthcare; airports and transportation centres; retail; entertainment; and large-scale, mixed-use development sites.
Depending on experience, this role will pay between $18.00 and $25.00 per hour and will be an excellent opportunity for individuals with a desire to learn and grow with our firm and in the field of architecture.
- Work collaboratively with a project team in the production of architectural documents through various stages of a project (schematic design through construction administration)
- Perform tasks as assigned by senior architects, Teams Leaders, or Project Managers related to the assembly of construction drawings in REVIT. These could include: site plans, floor plans, elevations, building sections, wall details, schedules, document management etc.
- Currently enrolled in a post-secondary architectural program
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and time management skills
- Possess a positive attitude, strong work ethic, and a desire to learn about all aspects of architecture
- Previous exposure to Revit is an asset
8:30AM to 5PM, Monday to Friday
This contract will run from the middle of May until the end of August 2023
Please apply via the link below.