Adamson Associates Architects requires a full-time permanent Billing Specialist, starting immediately.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 5 to 10 years of accounting experience, good Excel skills and enjoy working with clients and senior executives. The candidate must be professional, have a positive attitude, and be extremely organized.
Primary responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Manage and administer a monthly billing cycle for several projects
- Communicate with clients, senior executives
- Work with others in the billing group and report directly to the CFO and Partners
- College or University education with focus in accounting
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong communications skills, both verbal and written
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills that will be an asset in project reconciliations
- Must be able to work alone and in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task and work with tight deadlines
- Dedication and motivation to achieve high standards of professionalism in the performance of duties
- Excellent problem solving skills to ensure that all issues are handled promptly and with the company's best interest in mind
Please apply via the form below.