Adamson’s Communications team is growing!
Adamson is seeking a multi-talented Junior or Intermediate Proposal Coordinator to join our Communications team in the Toronto office. The successful candidate will join a collaborative team that drives the coordination, development and design of an international architecture firm’s marketing materials, with a key focus on proposals, presentations, and supporting assets.
We want to hear from applicants with:
- Professional experience with writing and/or editing
- Working knowledge (at minimum) of InDesign and the Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience in graphic design
- Superior skills with the Microsoft Office suite – Word, Excel and Power Point
- An eye for detail and a knack for multi-tasking and organization
- Strong communication skills – written, verbal and visual – are a must
- Professional experience with Social Media Coordination and/or web administration is a plus
- Skills with video editing would also be a bonus
An interest in architecture is key to success in this role, and you will need a minimum of three years of professional experience in a position that encompasses some of the skills above.
We don’t expect you to check every box; the successful candidate will offer skills and experience that complement those of our existing team. We are a group that includes people from a variety of professional backgrounds including marketing/communications, graphic design, journalism/publishing, and architecture – any of which could serve you well in this position.
As a member of our team, you will join us in handling a wide range of tasks and projects:
- Work with staff and leadership to produce engaging content for various marketing materials (proposals, presentations, and various marketing collateral, etc.)
- Assist with all phases of RFP response, including:
- Review proposal requirements
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop comprehensive and cohesive documents
- Coordinate and assemble visual and written assets from various team members
- Develop custom graphics and layouts
- Coordinate with sub-consultants to compile information and materials
- Work with leadership to create inspiring presentations for post-submission interviews
- Create, organize and maintain resources such as brochures, project sheets, CVs, presentation materials, and databases
- Liaise with consultants, clients and photographers, etc., to obtain imagery and usage rights
- Organize printing of a variety of promotional materials – both in-house and with commercial partners
- Update and maintain website, intranet, and social media
- Provide support for a wide variety of smaller projects as needed – we pitch in any number of places where creativity is needed, from designing holiday cards to developing graphics for an office entrance
Adamson Associates Architects is a leading architecture practice based in Toronto, with affiliated offices in Vancouver, Los Angeles, New York, and London. We offer a full range of architectural, planning, interior and urban design services to clients in virtually every market. Acting as Executive Architect or Architect of Record, Adamson collaborates with the world’s most acclaimed design architects on iconic buildings and developments around the globe.
We offer a competitive salary, benefits, a downtown office with excellent access to transit, and an opportunity to be immersed in some of the world’s most intriguing architectural work.
Applicants will be considered for interviews based on the information provided in their application, which can be submitted via the link above. Please include your CV, cover letter, and work examples that demonstrate your skills as a writer, editor, or graphic designer.