Adamson Associates, Inc., Los Angeles, is searching for Architects with 5+ Years’ Experience. This is an exciting opportunity to work in collaboration with the world’s leading design architects, on large and prestigious projects that transform our built environments. Within Adamson’s collegial work environment you will gain valuable design, construction, and client-related experience.
This position has opportunity for long-term growth and leadership with our firm. Adamson offers a generous benefits package and salary.
Applicants must have:
- Completed a five-year architectural degree program or Master in Architecture program
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working on architectural projects in the North America
- Strong knowledge of building technology, construction methods, related engineering principles, sustainability strategies, building codes, and assembly of construction drawings
- Demonstrated Revit proficiency
- Strong interest and problem-solving skills in the technical design and coordination of complex building systems
- Experience working on a multidisciplinary team to prepare construction documents
- Good communication skills
Interested applicants should apply via the link above with a non-zipped PDF (5MB max) containing a cover letter, resume, and a portfolio representing your work.
Candidates must be able to work in the US long-term without sponsorship.
Adamson Associates, Inc. is an award-winning, full-service architectural firm with a specialty in high-profile design and the Executive Architect role. The firm is currently designing and collaborating with world- renowned architects and designers on a number of large, prestigious, cutting-edge architectural projects in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle, Vancouver, New York, London, and Toronto. In addition to its Downtown Los Angeles office, Adamson has associated offices in Toronto, Vancouver, New York and London.