Adamson Associates, Inc., Los Angeles, is searching for Junior Architects. This is an exciting opportunity to gain valuable experience in design, construction, and client relations, with direct exposure to all aspects of prominent, large-scale projects.
This position has opportunity for long-term growth and leadership with our firm. Adamson offers a generous benefits package and salary.
Applicants must have:
- Completed a five-year architectural degree program or Master in Architecture program
- Experience working on architectural projects in the United States
- Strong interest in building technology, construction methods, related engineering principles, sustainability strategies, building codes, and assembly of construction drawings
- Proficiency in Revit
- Problem-solving skills in the design and coordination of building systems
- Experience on a multidisciplinary team in the preparation of construction documents
- Good communication skills
Interested applicants should apply via the link above with a non-zipped PDF (5MB max) containing a cover letter, resume, and a portfolio representing your work.
Candidates must be able to work in the US long-term without sponsorship.
Adamson Associates, Inc. is an award-winning, full-service architectural firm with a specialty in high-profile design and the Executive Architect role. The firm is currently designing and collaborating with world- renowned architects and designers on a number of large, prestigious, cutting-edge architectural projects in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle, Vancouver, New York, London, and Toronto. In addition to its Downtown Los Angeles office, Adamson has associated offices in Toronto, Vancouver, New York and London.