Adamson is seeking a Proposal/Graphics Coordinator to join our Marketing Team, based in the firm’s Toronto office. As the successful candidate you will assist in the coordination, development and design of our marketing materials, with a key focus on proposals, presentations, and supporting assets. A graphic design pro and a team player, you are comfortable working in a highly collaborative environment.
In this role you will:
- Work closely with staff and leadership to produce engaging content for various marketing materials (proposals, presentations, brochures, project profiles, etc.)
- Assist with all phases of RFP response, including:
- Review proposal requirements
- Collaborate with interdisciplinary project teams to develop comprehensive and cohesive documents
- Coordinate and assemble visual and written assets from various team members
- Develop custom graphics
- Coordinate with sub-consultants to attain necessary information and materials
- Work with leadership to create inspiring presentations for post-submission interviews
- Collect, organize and update resources such as brochures, project sheets, CVs, presentation materials, and databases on an ongoing basis
- Liaise with consultants, clients and photographers, etc., to obtain imagery and usage rights; manage and catalogue all assets
- Create compelling graphics for advertisements and events
- Organize printing of a variety of promotional materials – both in-house and with commercial partners
- Update and maintain website and intranet
- Provide support for a variety of smaller projects as needed
- Research and track relevant bid opportunities
Your skills include:
- High level of proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat) as well as Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Excellent communication skills – experience with writing, editing and/ or proofreading is a major plus
- Detail-oriented, with superior organizational abilities and a proven ability to prioritize and multi-task in a deadline-driven environment
- Previous experience with proposals and/or experience in the architecture industry is preferred
- Post-secondary degree in Graphic Design, Marketing, Communications, or similar
- Experience with printed materials and coordination with commercial printers
Adamson Associates Architects is a leading architecture practice based in Toronto, with affiliated offices in Vancouver, Los Angeles, New York, and London. We offer a full range of architectural, planning, interior and urban design services to clients in virtually every market. Acting as Executive Architect or Architect of Record, Adamson frequently collaborates with the world’s most acclaimed design architects on iconic buildings and developments around the globe. Our projects include the reimagining of New York’s World Trade Center site, the Canary Wharf revitalization and the Shard in London, and Terminal One at Toronto’s Pearson Airport.
We offer a competitive salary, benefits, a downtown office with excellent access to transit, and an opportunity to be immersed in some of the globe’s most intriguing architectural work.
Applicants will be considered for interviews based on the information provided in their application, which should be submitted via the form below. Please include CV, cover letter and work examples. Attachments/portfolios must not exceed 13 MB.