Join our London studio and bring your talents to the city’s most prestigious and exciting architectural projects.
Adamson Associates (International) Ltd. is a leading international architecture practice. Acting as Executive Architect, Adamson collaborates with the world’s most acclaimed design architects, on iconic buildings and developments around the globe.
We are currently seeking a part-time Quality Administrator to join our team in London. The successful candidate will work as part of our ISO 9001 team, reporting directly to the Senior BIM Manager. A proactive individual, the successful candidate offers proven experience in ISO 9001 and internal auditing.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Initiate and manage the internal audit processes
- Conduct system reviews to ensure compliance with relevant regulatory requirement
- Undertake regular review of existing processes and advise enhanced processes and systems as necessary
- Educate employees on the company quality processes
- Manage the monitoring, measurement, and review of internal processes
- Report to senior management on the performance of the Auditing process
- Previous experience in an Architectural environment would be beneficial
- ISO Audit skills
- Experience of compliance monitoring
- Knowledge and understanding of relevant standards such as ISO 9001
- Highly developed communication and influencing skills with an ability to build relationships across the organization at all levels
- Ability to establish and follow new processes
- Ability to manage and prioritizes workload
The successful applicant will have a positive attitude, with proven proficiency working collaboratively within a team setting, a strong work ethic, and a sense of responsibility for their own work. They should be self-motivated, capable of absorbing increased responsibility for both current and future projects, and have a clear ambition to grow within the firm.
To apply, please submit your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org