Our Vancouver office has opportunities available for Revit-trained Technologists and Architects to work on various local and international projects. Reporting to a Project Manager, the successful candidates will work on one of our many project teams to produce high-standard Revit construction drawings.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assemble construction drawing sets from schematic design through to construction administration in Revit, including: site plans, floor plans, elevations, building sections, wall details, etc.
- Work with current design techniques, building systems, and keep current with design trends, code changes, and developments to sustain and improve technical and design skills
- Prepare client presentation materials, design development documentation, construction documentation, contract administration and Authority submissions for a wide variety of projects, under guidance from senior architects
- Ensure all work meets Adamson standards for quality
- Complete work for agreed upon deadlines
- Experience with large-scale retail, commercial, mixed-use and institutional buildings
- Proficient in producing Contract Documents in current versions of Revit
- Knowledge of building technology and assembly, construction methodology, materials application and interpretation of manufacturers’ requirements
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player able to work collaboratively in groups of 5-10
If you are interested in one of these roles, please be sure to submit your resume and portfolio along with your application.