Adamson Associates is seeking an experienced Revit Trainer to work in our London office.
The successful candidate will work as part of the BIM and Digital team reporting directly to the Senior BIM Manager. They must be a proactive individual with proven experience in all the major industry software packages.
- To work closely with all BIM and Revit users on each project.
- Promote and provide guidance on procedures, processes and technical queries.
- Ensure all project teams meet the specific project digital requirements.
- Follow and promote the company standards, procedures and processes
- Assist with Revit content creation and promote best software practice.
- Provide technical assistance for Revit content, functionality and technical issues resolution.
- Responsible for producing training content in line with Company standards, processes and procedures.
- Responsible for maintaining training manuals and process documents.
- Hold regular technical BIM audits and maintain audit trackers.
- Hold regular Revit and related topics training sessions.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 10 years’ experience in Architecture/Engineering or related construction field and previous experience as a BIM specialist.
- Excellent communication and social interpersonal skills.
- Excellent time management skills and be adaptable.
- Have a good working knowledge of the following standards:
- BS 1192:2007+A2:2016
- BS 8541 suite
- BS EN ISO 19650 suite
- Have proven experience using the following software:
- Preferable Skills:
- Imperative programming languages (C#, Phyton)
- A good understanding of business processes, standards and ISO requirements
The successful applicant should have a positive attitude with proven proficiency working collaboratively within a team setting. A strong work ethic, who takes responsibility for their own work. They should be self-motivated capable of absorbing increased responsibility for both current and future projects, and hold a clear ambition to grow within the firm.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com before the closing date: 10 April 2021
Adamson Associates (International) Ltd
Floor 6, One Canada Square
Canary Wharf, London, E14 5AB