Adamson Associates, Inc., Los Angeles, is searching for Senior Architects. This is an exciting opportunity to gain valuable experience in design, construction, and client relations, with direct exposure to all aspects of prominent, large-scale projects.
This position has opportunity for long-term growth and leadership with our firm. Adamson offers a generous benefits package and salary.
Applicants must have:
- Completed a five-year architectural degree program or Master in Architecture program
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience working on architectural projects in the North America, including a minimum of 2 years in a leadership role
- Proven experience leading teams while managing complex large-scale projects
- Strong knowledge of building technology, construction methods, related engineering principles, sustainability strategies, building codes, and assembly of construction drawings
- Advanced knowledge of the current version of Revit
- Strong interest and problem-solving skills in the technical design and coordination of complex building systems
- Experience leading a multidisciplinary team to prepare construction documents
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
Interested applicants should apply via the link above with a non-zipped PDF (5MB max) containing a cover letter, resume, and a portfolio representing your work.
Candidates must be able to work in the U.S. long-term without sponsorship.
Adamson Associates, Inc. is an award-winning, full-service architectural firm with a specialty in high-profile design and the Executive Architect role. The firm is currently designing and collaborating with world- renowned architects and designers on a number of large, prestigious, cutting-edge architectural projects in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle, Vancouver, New York, London, and Toronto. In addition to its Downtown Los Angeles office, Adamson has associated offices in Toronto, Vancouver, New York and London.