Adamson Associates Architects is in need of an Accounting Assistant. This is a permanent full-time position. The successful candidate will possess a strong work ethic, excellent computer skills, the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and be able to prioritize well. This person will... more
Adamson Associates Architects is continuously looking for dedicated and talented individuals to join our team. We offer a stimulating, collaborative working environment, competitive salary, and excellent benefits. If you share our commitment to design excellence and would like to join a dynamic, fast-paced, but supportive team-based environment, please submit a cover letter with credentials, electronic resume, and images of your work to:
- Toronto: Christopher Lloyd, HR Manager - careersToronto@adamson-associates.com
- New York: Sangwook Jin - SJin@adamson-associates.com
- Los Angeles: George Metzger - firstname.lastname@example.org
- London, UK: Lee-Ann Bloom - email@example.com
Applicants will be considered for interviews based on the information provided in their application to us including current resume, cover letter and examples of their work. Attachments/portfolios cannot exceed 13 MB. Adamson offers accommodation for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes. If you are contacted by Adamson regarding a job opportunity or testing, please advise if you require accommodation. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those under consideration will be contacted.
Our Toronto Office has an immediate opening for a Contract Administrator on a diverse range of projects (both in scale and value). The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and organization skills coupled with solid experience in contract documents and site reviews. The Contract... more
We are currently looking for some great people to help us build one of the many exciting projects that we are currently working on.
- Work with and support senior architects on the development of projects
- Assemble construction ... more
Our Toronto office is currently seeking Revit-trained Architectural Technologists to work on various local and international projects.
- Work with and support Project Managers and Associates on the development of projects ... more
Our New York Office has an immediate opening for a Construction Administrator/Architect.
In this position, the ideal candidate will:
- Be the prime liaison between CMs/general contractors, client/owner and AE teams
- Review and interpret construction ... more
Our New York office has an immediate opening for a Senior Architect/Job Captain.
In this position, you will:
- Create and review contract documents, ensuring compliance with firm standards, mechanical, building systems, ... more
Our New York office has an immediate opening for an experienced Intermediate Architect.
In your capacity as an Intermediate Architect, you will:
- Work with and support senior architects on the development of projects ... more
There are currently no positions available at this location.