Are you passionate about architecture and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment? Are you detail-oriented with advanced computer skills? Our Toronto office has an exciting opportunity for you that will allow you to contribute to the successful completion of our projects. If you have a passion... more
Adamson Associates Architects is continuously looking for dedicated and talented individuals to join our team. We offer a stimulating, collaborative working environment, competitive salary, and excellent benefits. If you share our commitment to design excellence and would like to join a dynamic, fast-paced, but supportive team-based environment, please submit a cover letter with credentials, electronic resume, and images of your work to:
- Toronto: Christopher Lloyd, HR Manager - careersToronto@adamson-associates.com
- New York: Sangwook Jin - SJin@adamson-associates.com
- Los Angeles: George Metzger - email@example.com
- London, UK: Lee-Ann Bloom, HR Manager - firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants will be considered for interviews based on the information provided in their application to us including current resume, cover letter and examples of their work. Attachments/portfolios cannot exceed 13 MB. Adamson offers accommodation for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes. If you are contacted by Adamson regarding a job opportunity or testing, please advise if you require accommodation. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those under consideration will be contacted.
Our Toronto office is seeking an experienced Cladding Project Manager with an architectural background to work on prestigious projects, and to head up the cladding project teams that are working on major international developments. This is a permanent full-time... more
Our NYC office is seeking an experienced Cladding Project Manager with an architectural background to work on prestigious projects, and to head up the cladding project teams that are working on major international developments. This is a permanent full-time... more
Our New York Office has an immediate opening for a Construction Administrator/Architect.
In this position, the ideal candidate will:
- Be the prime liaison between CMs/general contractors, client/owner and AE teams
- Review and interpret construction ... more
Our New York office has an immediate opening for a Senior Architect/Job Captain.
In this position, you will:
- Create and review contract documents, ensuring compliance with firm standards, mechanical, building systems, ... more
Our New York office has an immediate opening for an experienced Intermediate Architect.
In your capacity as an Intermediate Architect, you will:
- Work with and support senior architects on the development of projects ... more
There are currently no positions available at this location.